Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP TRADER HAS 1 CREDIT SITE PAYS $35 NOW

2 posters

Go down

TOP TRADER HAS 1 CREDIT SITE PAYS  $35 NOW Empty TOP TRADER HAS 1 CREDIT SITE PAYS $35 NOW

Post by BabyBoomer120 Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Welcome, I have many sites I am working and always looking for good refs. I would be glad to

help you get started making money and building up your status also. Just leave me a message on this thread and PM me and I will get back to you soon.

I am on the forum often and will be happy to help anyone succeed. HAPPY TRADING

GIFTS.THEFREESPREE GREAT CREDITING MANY CHEAP OFFERS - ONLY 1 CREDIT $22 ON GREEN EASY TO WORK - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - HOT HOT HOT - ASK ME

CUSTOMORDERTHIS - EASY 1 CREDIT, LOTS OF OFFERS $22

BRAND NEW SITE CASHOUT.WISH4FREE EZ & FAST $22 ON GREEN WONDERFUL SUPPORT OFFERS ARE CREDITING FAST - PAYOUTS ARE QUICK AND EASY

NEW PLASMAS.ZEROPRICETAGS GREAT CREDITING PAYS $45 ON GREEN (2 EZ CREDITS) HOT SITE!!!

60.MACROBUCKS $30...MANY $1 offers and only 1 credit to green

TICKETS.123STUFFFORFREE PAYS $22 INSTANTLY ON GREEN THESE OFFERS ARE INSTANT ONE OF MY FAVORITE NETWORKS

ROCKETBILLS EZ 1 CREDIT PAYS $30

50.HOTGIFT4YOU SITE PAYS $23

CASHOUT.WISH4FREE $22 REPEATABLE AND JUST 1 REF. CASHOUT

NEW REALLY ITS FREE $22 AWESOME SITE

ALLFORONE.YOURGIFTSFREE EZ CHEAP OFFERS PAYS
$50.00 REPEATABLE AND 1 REF. CASHOUT OF $100

CASHREWARDS.GIT-R-FREE 0VER 200 OFFERS TO CHOOSE FROM $22

PAYPAL.INCENTIVE-REWARDS NEW $22

360ELITE.ALLFREEBIEWORLD- SITE PAYS $22[/color]

CASH.BUX $22 BRAND NEW SITE

FORCEBUCKS BRAND NEW 1 CREDIT $35 WOW

TRAINN SITES $25 ON GREEN Ask me for the current site.

All of these sites I have personally worked over and over. All are repeatable except Trainn and 123stuffforfree.
]When trading, I expect you to:

1.) Post on this thread telling me what IFW Site you are interested in.
2.) Send me a Private Message or Instant Message, telling me which IFW Site you want to do.
3.) DO NOT SIGN-UP YET!

Then I'll set up the trade and send you the referral link

Always use accurate info when signing up at any IFW, or your account could be put on hold for fraud.

Only use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox for your browser.

Once you sign up at any site thru the referral link I send to you, send me a pm with the email you used so I can verify on my end or please add in the receiver notes on trades page.

If You Go Red At Any IFW After Payment, I Will Expect A Full Refund Immediately.

]1. Confirm the trade and sign up on the site within 5 DAYS. If this is not done, I will delete
the trade. UNLESS YOU INFORM ME- THEN WE WILL WORK IT OUT. COMMUNICATION IS KEY. Exclamation ALSO - IF YOU GO RED/HOLD ON A SITE - I WILL HOLD PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU GET THIS RESOLVED. IF I HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU AND IT CAN NOT GET FIXED - THEN I EXPECT A FULL REFUND.

HAPPY TRADING

BabyBoomer120
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

TOP TRADER HAS 1 CREDIT SITE PAYS  $35 NOW Empty Re: TOP TRADER HAS 1 CREDIT SITE PAYS $35 NOW

Post by Trevon Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm in it. please send me some info.

Trevon
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down