Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!! Empty I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!!

Post by projectpayme Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:10 pm

WELCOME!!!
Trusted Trader Ready to do Business with YOU!

If you're ready to start making some EASY money or even if you're not, I'm here to help. PM me if you have any (I mean it, ANY) questions, I WILL ANSWER TO EVERY MESSAGE. Asking is the only way to learn anything or to get what you need.

Feel like cooperating with me on some trades?

WHAT TO DO FIRST
Contact me to let me know that you would like to do a trade.

POST A REPLY TO MY TRADE THREAD
You're looking at my thread right now. You can post a reply by clicking on the reply icon on the bottom right corner of this window.
Just say you're interested in a trade and I will Private Message (PM) you and tell you the next step to take.

AND / OR

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM)
Click on my username at the top left of this window and a drop-down menu will appear. Click on "send a private message" and you'll be shown a message window to type your message in.

MY LIST OF SITES
They are all easy 1 credit forever green sites. My sites credit really fast and have lots of free or cheap offers. Guaranteed!
You can look the Offers over and even click on them to check them out, but DO NOT FILL OUT ANY OFFERS OR REGISTER AT THE SITE YET. Let me know which sites are of interest to you, I'll set up a trade record on the trade manager and you will receive my referral link for this site. Referral link is like the key to the site, you need to use it every time you enter the particular IFW site while you are working on completing the credit requirements for the trader (going green on the IFW site).

I pay 24$ for the following sites:

CameraMonster/view offers

kidzone.customfreebiez.com/viewoffers

I pay 35$ for greening for me on the following sites:

MacroBucks - view offers

Your huge rewards/view offers

500.free4me.net/offers

April's special - 40$ for the great and easy 1 credit site with lots of free and cheap offers!
bigcashout.wish4free.com/viewoffers

I can't overemphasize the importance of reading the tutorial threads on the forum, although I am here as your guide, reliable and trustworthy. I'll help even if you'll not trade with me.
But wait! If you ARE trading with me I offer live help on AIM and/or a live phone chat upon request .

I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!! Id-306-IMG1
WISH YOU A HAPPY GREENING!!!!!!!
http://yourhugerewards.com/viewoffers.php
projectpayme
projectpayme
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!! Empty Re: I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!!

Post by Guilermo Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:43 am

i'll complete 60.macrobucks please.
Guilermo
Guilermo
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!! Empty Re: I Pay On GREEN!!!!! Very fast, Very Reliable trader!!!!!!

Post by Trevon Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:51 pm

I'm in it. please send me some info.

Trevon
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down