Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingredients for success!!

2 posters

Go down

Ingredients for success!! Empty Ingredients for success!!

Post by Shorty15 Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:34 pm

When it comes to obtaining success in any venture, including trading freebie sites, I think the most important characteristic must certainly be persistence.

No one has ever done anything great without paying the price, whether that be time, money, facing criticism, Or just good persistent hard work.

Persistence is the ability to continue in spite of huge resistance. Usually means not following the crowd, swimming against the current, rather than floating downstream with every body else.

Here are a few quotes:

Perseverance
"The barriers are not erected which can say to aspiring talents and industry, "This far and no farther." - Ludwig van Beethoven

"When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead on it and make trial after trial until it comes" - Thomas Edison

"March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path." - Kahlil Gibran

"Don't let the bastards grind you down." - Joseph W. Stilwell

"A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away." - Gene Roddenberry

"There are days when it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers." - Robert Orben

"Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown." - H. Ross Perot

- Shorty15
Shorty15
Shorty15
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

Ingredients for success!! Empty Re: Ingredients for success!!

Post by Shameka78 Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:02 pm

I agree.

I've tried alot of stuff and this seems to be legit work for the money. I can see where persistence can make you very successful doing this.
Shameka78
Shameka78
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum