Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>>

2 posters

Go down

Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>> Empty Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>>

Post by codyryan Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:04 am

First off, let me thank you for checking out my thread. If you are like I was not too long ago, you are VERY eager to get started. Please take this advise to heart. READ, READ, and when you get tired, READ SOME MORE! This community is full of helpful people willing to take time away from their own schedules to help you make money! There are endless amounts of information and many different techniques that people use to go green. Some techniques work more than others. Finding the technique that works for you is very important.

I have been trained by one of the best. My trainer walked me through step by step until I was green on each site that I tried. I would be more than happy to do the same for you.

I have a few VERY easy sites. These are the sites that I started on and they are very highly recommended for newbies. I pay by paypal on GREEN

20$ paid on GREEN for the following sites:

cameramonster.com (many free and $1.00 offers, fast crediting) - Only need 1 more to get my payout!!!!
videogames.git-r-free.com (many free and $1.00 offers, fast crediting)
paypal.wish4free.com (many free and $1.00 offers, fast crediting)
customfreebiez.com (Very easy. A ton of 1/2 credit offers)

If you do not already know, when visiting these sites to check out the offers, do not sign up until you are given a referral link.

If you are interested in making some quick cash for your paypal account or if you want me to walk you through step by step I would be very happy to do so. PM me or contact me on AIM/AOL. I have a lot of training material to pass on to you also if you would like. I look forward to helping you go green!

If for any reason you go RED on any of my offer, you will be required to refund my payment in full.
codyryan
codyryan
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>> Empty Re: Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>>

Post by codyryan Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

bumping.
codyryan
codyryan
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>> Empty Re: Paying on green TONIGHT. I have 4 sites for you to complete today>>>

Post by Amy_C1977 Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Hi, codyryan.

I'm willing to trade. Thanks.
Amy_C1977
Amy_C1977
Rookie Status
Rookie Status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down